Our next raffle has begun!
Countdown to the Holidays
Toy and Gift Card Raffle
(in place of our Toy and Gift Card bingo)
Daily drawings from November 1st-24th
Prizes are $100 in gift cards or toys (see photo for specific prizes). Grand prize drawn on November 24th is XBox One S Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Bundle ($440 value)
Tickets are $20 and may be purchased at the library.
Our Family Scarecrow Decorating Contest is back! Contact the library to reserve a frame for your family to decorate. Pick up frames - October 1-6. Bring back scarecrows - October 7-10. Scarecrows will be on display in front of the library. Prizes will be awarded by a panel of judges on October 31st.
Looking for an easy way to support the library? The library has started a Shop with Scrip program. You can order gift cards from many different retailers and the library will receive a portion of the sale as a rebate. Contact the library for enrollment information or if you have questions.
Current library rules and restrictions:
• The library is open regular hours - Monday through Thursday 2-7 pm and Saturday 9 am - noon
• All patrons and staff must wear masks
• Patrons should wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the library
• Entrance to the library only through the borough lobby. Exit the library only through the vestibule on Mt. Pleasant Rd
• Social distancing of at least 6 feet should be observed by everyone
• There will be a 20 minute time limit for library visits
• Computer use will be by appointment only. Appointments will be on the hour and half hour and will last no more than 20 minutes to allow time for cleaning between users
• We will gladly provide contactless pick up for any patrons who do not wish to come into the library
• No volunteering will be permitted
• No loitering. Library use limited to checking in and out of materials or computer use as stated above.
Thank you for your support and cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 570-683-5354
You can "Be The First" to read a new book and help the library save money! Last year, 55 books were donated through this program saving the library over $1,000! We always have a list of upcoming releases that we would like to purchase, but you are welcome to choose another book that you are waiting to read. If it is sold by our library publisher, you can buy it at our cost (typically 40% less than retail cost) and you can read it first! Call or stop in for more information.
Annual Fund Campaign 2020
Are you shopping at Amazon.com? Bookmark this link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/23-3075659 and your eligible shopping will benefit Orangeville Public Library Inc.
Thank you for your support!
New at the Library!
Adult Fiction & Nonfiction