We are excited to inform you that the library will reopen with regular hours starting Tuesday, May 26th at 2 p.m. Here are the rules and restrictions:
• The library will be open regular hours beginning Tuesday, May 26th
• All patrons and staff must wear masks
• Patrons should wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the library
• Entrance to the library only through the borough lobby. Exit the library only through the vestibule on Mt. Pleasant Rd
• Social distancing of at least 6 feet should be observed by everyone
• There will be a 20 minute time limit for library visits
• Computer use will be by appointment only. Appointments will be on the hour and half hour and will last no more than 20 minutes to allow time for cleaning between users
• We will gladly provide contactless pick up for any patrons who do not wish to come into the library
• No volunteering will be permitted
• No loitering. Library use limited to checking in and out of materials or computer use as stated above.
Thank you for your support and cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 570-683-5354
You can "Be The First" to read a new book and help the library save money! Last year, 55 books were donated through this program saving the library over $1,000! We always have a list of upcoming releases that we would like to purchase, but you are welcome to choose another book that you are waiting to read. If it is sold by our library publisher, you can buy it at our cost (typically 40% less than retail cost) and you can read it first! Call or stop in for more information.
Annual Fund Campaign 2019
Are you shopping at Amazon.com? Bookmark this link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/23-3075659 and your eligible shopping will benefit Orangeville Public Library Inc.
Thank you for your support!
New at the Library!
Adult Fiction & Nonfiction